Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Follow NI-Wild

Author Topic: National Trails Day, 2nd October, Silent Valley Treasure Trail  (Read 1970 times)

GASP Gary

In 1920, a great gathering of fair folk was held in Happy Valley.
Fair folk had been living in the Happy Valley for many centuries, watching as the Human population around them grew. They came to realise that the Humans were planning to build a reservoir, which would flood their homes and landscape, and so the gathering was called to decide what should be done.
The gathering was attended by thousands of fair folk, who after fierce debate, determined that they would find somewhere else to live. So representatives were sent out to discover a land that could accommodate their numbers.
It was also decided that secret clues would be left behind in order to direct others to their new home…

Your task is to seek the clues and to discover the location of the fair folk’s new home.
Join us for a treasure trail on 2nd October at Silent Valley. More details www.nationaltrailsday.co.uk

LandyLiam

• Global Moderator
  • Hero Poster
    • Team BLRC

I brought a couple of younglins to this one, they had a great day out. Silent valley has a lot to offer, i didn't realise there were a few trails round the car park area, i did 5 miles without even going past the dam!!  Gary set up a great wee fairy trail, well done, i especially liked the farting fairy  :D
think outside, no box required

Bottom Sponsor

Recent Topics

Lough Shannagh by Scribble [March 22, 2023]

Where has everyone gone? by Glenn B [March 02, 2023]

Hello 👋🏻 by RedLeader [March 13, 2022]

Overnighter on 21st August by Wolf_Larson [November 02, 2021]

crabbing by Glenn B [July 19, 2021]

Slieive Binnian Hike by Rugged Track [November 06, 2020]

Silent Valley by Binnianboy [June 28, 2020]

Is it safe... by Rugged Track [June 02, 2020]

You've got a mention... by NorthernSky [December 12, 2019]