Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Follow NI-Wild

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hello from Germany  (Read 8327 times)

Bastian

• Newbie Poster
Re: Hello from Germany
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2012 »

Email me closer to the time & i'll arrange for a few of us to guide you through the Mourne's,we'll show you the best this range has to offer,see you in the summer Bastian ;D
You guys are awesome!  :)

Ah Paul, that's disappointing I thought you'd have known the German equivalent of "dude" ;)

No need to be disappointed, actually there's no such equivalent in German.  ;D Well, at least there's not a proper one. "Kumpel" is probably the closest translation.   

I walked a bit of the Causeway Coast on Saturday.  I didn't get as far as were the landslides are.  Also, you can't get along the cliff above the main causeway stones directly from the main car park, because of the construction work going on.  That said the work may be finshed by August and besides that I'd recommend that a visitor should go to actually see the stones then head up the shepherd steps anyway.  There is still loads of cliff-top walking after that section.

Thanks for the update. Well, I'll just wait till August and decide on short notice, what the best option is.

Paul72

• Has Camped With NI-Wild
  • Sr. Poster
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2012 »

Ah Paul, that's disappointing I thought you'd have known the German equivalent of "dude" ;)

No need to be disappointed, actually there's no such equivalent in German.  ;D Well, at least there's not a proper one. "Kumpel" is probably the closest translation.   

[/quote]

Thank you Bastian for defending me!  'Dude' is universal and understood in any language! LOL
"Oh my word, I'm far too old " RedLeader

Spud

• Has Camped With NI-Wild
  • Hero Poster
  • "I'd rather be camping"
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2012 »

[/quote]

Ha Ha brilliant, hoist by his own petard!  ;D
Pages: 1 [2]

Bottom Sponsor

Recent Topics

Lough Shannagh by Scribble [March 22, 2023]

Where has everyone gone? by Glenn B [March 02, 2023]

Hello 👋🏻 by RedLeader [March 13, 2022]

Overnighter on 21st August by Wolf_Larson [November 02, 2021]

crabbing by Glenn B [July 19, 2021]

Slieive Binnian Hike by Rugged Track [November 06, 2020]

Silent Valley by Binnianboy [June 28, 2020]