Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Follow NI-Wild

Author Topic: New Boots.  (Read 2771 times)

Oisín

• Has climbed with NI Wild
  • Hero Poster
    • Oisin's Flickr
New Boots.
« on: October 10, 2011 »

Got myself a new pair of boots in TK maxx for £20! They were so cheap because of them being last years season or something, but if they serve you well who cares?

They are the Hi-Tec 50 peaks, now Grace and I are matching on the boot sector.

That brings the total I have ever spent on boots to £30. Last pair was Hi Tec as well and bought in Mountain Warehouse for £10. Bargain.

Tkmaxx also have big furry winter boots, proper outdoors ones. Cant remember the brand, but I tried them on and they were both comfy and warm.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011 by Oisin »
It is not about being the fastest, the strongest or the biggest. It is about being ourselves - Kilian Jornet

gardener

• Newbie Poster
Re: New Boots.
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011 »

Called in to T k Max today for the sole purpose (forgive the pun) of getting a pair of Hi Tetec 50 peaks boots for 20 quid, I already have a pair which I got well over a year ago and I have no complaints, what a great wee boot, mine are near worn flat as I now wear them every day (no joke). Much to my disappointment there were no bargains to be had in the boot department  :(. But not wishing to leave without a bargain I had a look around and as luck would have it I found some Marino wool socks for not 9 quid a pair as I was willing to pay on the internet (cheapest I could find) but only 2.99 a pair, 3 pairs later I left the shop.....  wa gonna go on but i have to cut and pate the letter  s  w x and the pound igh becaue i plit beer on the keyboard, anyay marino ool ock 2.99 t k ma
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

Oisín

• Has climbed with NI Wild
  • Hero Poster
    • Oisin's Flickr
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011 »

....  wa gonna go on but i have to cut and pate the letter  s  w x and the pound igh becaue i plit beer on the keyboard, anyay marino ool ock 2.99 t k ma

Absolutley halarious.

You have given me a laugh.

;D ;D ;D ;D
It is not about being the fastest, the strongest or the biggest. It is about being ourselves - Kilian Jornet

whoRya

• Has Camped With NI-Wild
  • Hero Poster
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011 »

I spilt a glass of water over my keyboard on my second day in a new job.  I think I put up with keystroke lottery for about 4 days before I plucked up the courage to tell the IT guy.
"Not all those who wander are lost."

Bottom Sponsor

Recent Topics

Lough Shannagh by Scribble [March 22, 2023]

Where has everyone gone? by Glenn B [March 02, 2023]

Hello 👋🏻 by RedLeader [March 13, 2022]

Overnighter on 21st August by Wolf_Larson [November 02, 2021]

crabbing by Glenn B [July 19, 2021]

Slieive Binnian Hike by Rugged Track [November 06, 2020]

Silent Valley by Binnianboy [June 28, 2020]

Is it safe... by Rugged Track [June 02, 2020]

You've got a mention... by NorthernSky [December 12, 2019]