Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Follow NI-Wild

Author Topic: Be part of an amazing team at this year's Deep River Rock Belfast City Marathon  (Read 3990 times)

MCCC

• Newbie Poster
    • Marie Curie Cancer Care

Take on the Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon on Monday 6th May 2013 for Marie Curie Cancer Care and help provide more free nursing care to people with terminal illnesses in Northern Ireland.

The Belfast City Marathon is an event with distances and courses to suit all abilities including the full marathon, wheelchair marathon, marathon walk (9 miles); the Team Relay; or the three-mile fun run.

Join the Daffodil Team & receive an exclusive Nike Dri FIT technical performance running vest!

Enter the Deep RiverRock Belfast Marathon online at www.belfastcitymarathon.com

Once your place is confirmed, join the Daffodil Team online at www.mariecurie.org.uk/running or call 0845 052 4184.

We'll support you all the way with training tips, a fundraising pack, advice from your local fundraiser on how to reach your sponsorship goal.

The money raised last year provided 3735 hours of high quality nursing care that Marie Curie Nurses can provide at our Belfast Hospice and to local communities totally free of charge, giving terminally ill patients the choice of dying at home, or at our Hospice, supported by their families.  So get involved this May Day and help us help others! 

Cost:
Marathon/Wheelchair Marathon - £33
Team Relay - £80
Marathon Walk - £22
Fun Run - £11 Adult, £9 child

Please note that the above costs are registration fees to the Marathon. None of this money comes to Marie Curie Cancer Care.

Contact & how to enter
Enter the Belfast Marathon online at www.belfastcitymarathon.com & choose Marie Curie Cancer Care as your chosen charity.
Join the Daffodil Team by visiting www.mariecurie.org.uk/running or call 0845 052 4184
Marie Curie Cancer Care
60 Knock Road
Belfast
BT5 6LQ
Tel. No. 02890 882060

Kayakgirl

• Global Moderator
  • Hero Poster

I'm running in a relay team with Tracy's Angels for Marie Curie. Hope to see you there.

Stress dissolves when exposed to water..

phil_b

• Sr. Poster

I did it back in 1996, my knees remind me of it every morning  :(
10k is my limit now.

Kayakgirl

• Global Moderator
  • Hero Poster

If anyone is on FB can you please follow the link and like this page? We have got over 1000 likes and hoping to get 2000..

https://www.facebook.com/MarieCurieNorthernIreland#!/MarieCurieNorthernIreland

Stress dissolves when exposed to water..

MCCC

• Newbie Poster
    • Marie Curie Cancer Care

Fantastic news Kayakgirl (sorry i don't know your real name!!) And thanks to yourself, Tracy & your team for helping us to get over the 1000 likes on facebook!! It is a great way for us to keep everybody up to date with all that is going on across Northern Ireland for Marie Curie Cancer Care. Here's to 2,000!

We will keep an eye out for you all on the day - We have three cheer stations situated throughout the route cheering our fantastic runners on - so will give you an extra big cheer :)

Thank you very much for your support
Ruth
Marie Curie Cancer Care
60 Knock Road
Belfast
BT5 6LQ
Tel. No. 02890 882060

Bottom Sponsor

Recent Topics

Lough Shannagh by Scribble [March 22, 2023]

Where has everyone gone? by Glenn B [March 02, 2023]

Hello 👋🏻 by RedLeader [March 13, 2022]