Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Follow NI-Wild

Author Topic: zeitgeist  (Read 4809 times)

pablo

• Sr. Poster
zeitgeist
« on: October 07, 2009 »

anyone seen a film called ZEITGEIST?

very interesring ,but more importantly - very revealing .

RedLeader

• Has Camped With NI-Wild
  • Hero Poster
Re: zeitgeist
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009 »

I haven't seen it but there's plenty of rumblings in the press that it's not the most accurate documentary.

pablo

• Sr. Poster
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009 »

lol

once you see the film you,ll know why im laughing.

please please tell me you dont believe what the papers tell you ffs.for a start ,its the papers that are told what to tell US,as is the television.

seriously,if your a sun reader or the like then please dont waste my time discussing this film.if you knew the extent of population control that is going on right now you would climb under your bed and never come out :o

chris

• Hero Poster
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009 »

lol

once you see the film you,ll know why im laughing.

please please tell me you dont believe what the papers tell you ffs.for a start ,its the papers that are told what to tell US,as is the television.

seriously,if your a sun reader or the like then please dont waste my time discussing this film.if you knew the extent of population control that is going on right now you would climb under your bed and never come out :o

**WARNING CONSPIRICY BUFF ALERT!!**

dont bring your whole big brother speel in here! suppose you believe that 911 was an american plot and the royal family are reptiles and the holocost didnt happen and the government put chemiclas in vapour trails to subdue us all! Thats what happens to you when your read the daily mail ;D

pablo

• Sr. Poster
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009 »

lol .............no.and you left out the one about the big cats roaming free in the mournes ;)

but the tone of your response is interesting.

was page three good for you today then? ::)

oh yeah, by the way , good effort on the spelling mate but the words your looking for are
1. SPIEL
2.CONSPIRACY
3.HOLOCAUST
4.CHEMICALS

i guess thats what happens when you read the beano  :-*

the films worth a look though,even just to draw your own conclusions-which is what you should always do with everything you read or hear.unless your a herd following f*ckwit without an enquiring mind who poo- poo`s things without weighing up the FACTS first. ::)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009 by pablo »

RedLeader

• Hero Poster
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009 »

I don't know that there are any facts that support population control or the new world order. Well not unless you're a fan of the work of Alex Jones or David Icke.

chris

• Hero Poster
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2009 »

nice mate, you know someone is definitley clutching at straws when they mock your spelling. Guess I'm not wrong then. And no I dont read the sun I read the times. Although I think you'll find that the government and the sun are very close and that the sun will usually get stories first, it might be full of crap but there's alot of facts in there.
To be honest mate I dont like your snobby attitude, alot of people I know read the sun and it certanily doesn't make them 2nd class citizens the way you portray, so what you've seen one filim and think you know all darkest secrets of the world?! get over yourslef
I'm surprised your even on the internet, would people not try and track you since your so enlightened or something?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009 by chris_8764 »

666_pack

• Hero Poster
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2009 »

HANDBAG ALERT!!! ;D
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO HAVE FUN

RedLeader

• Hero Poster
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2009 »

Why does everyone have to head straight for namecalling and insults. It's like being in the schoolyard. How about some constructive discussion like we're all adults.

ulsterwalker

• Top Poster
    • Ulster Way Blog
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2009 »

Don't believe the hype!!

Looking at the wikipedia is interesting, I like the quote of "it's like the da vinci code on steroids"

Excuse us all for not being so well informed as yourself, we are very sorry of our lack of intellect, but thank you for schooling me. Obviously this film hasn't brainwashed you, and you don't believe all the theories revealed in it?

Find your sense of humour! It was only a joke
 If you want to believe in the conspiracies go for it as long as your happy, I'll live happily in my little world, you can live in yours  :D

pablo

• Sr. Poster
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2009 »

lmao, well that gave me a good laugh anyway.

youve assumed quite a lot about me chris,considering my posts. but the only straws im clutching at are the grounds for the unfounded tirade of speculative nonsense your accusing me of.

seems to me youve opened your gob (figurativly speaking) before your minds gotten into gear sunshine.

where did i mention second class citizens? lol your little mind has jumped a cog and youve straight away assumed once more something i never said.

also,whats with the conspiracy buff alert? cant a fellow make a legitimate post without straight away being labelled as some kind of nut job? and how do you know ive only seen one film and now my minds made up?

plus you havent even seen the film in question , so how is it that you even know what im talking about in the first place??? snobby attitude??? how do you figure that one  :D :D :D im not really bothered what you think of me either . your just annoyed because now you look like a fool.
i dont know what chip off your shoulder ive restimulated,all i can say is ,,,,,,,,,,,,sucks to be you  ;D

as for you ulsterwalker,you havent watched it either but rather chose to get your opinion from wikipedia??? lol now that IS funny. no-one accused you for lacking in intellect either but if the shoe fits as they say....... and no-one mentioned believing in theories either,what i said was that i found it interesting and revealing.by the way, where does it even vaguely indicate that it was a joke???

as for my involvment and interest regarding the abuse of human rights,it goes far far further than one little film so i can tell you im certainly NOT uninformed. try checking out items like the deep sleep programme developed by australian psychiatrists,or the american governments spraying people waiting at a bus stop with a chemical agent to see how it affected them.

and before anyone starts to yap on about conspiracy theories and unfounded allegations then stop right there . we dont deal in speculation or heresay but on FACT.whole unadulterated proven FACT. because thats what courts demand.and FACTS close down slave camps psychiatric abuse, misappropriation of government funding and other sleazy under the radar goings on.things that can only happen because people wouldnt believe it even when its stuck right in their faces!guess they want to go on living in their little worlds too eh?

anyway, enough of that.

id much rather engage in `constructive discussion` than name calling, that just seems a little dull witted and stupid frankly.

does anyone fancy meeting up and doing some colouring in?  ;)
or a good punch up might be fun??? lol

Bottom Sponsor

Recent Topics

Lough Shannagh by Scribble [March 22, 2023]

Where has everyone gone? by Glenn B [March 02, 2023]

Hello 👋🏻 by RedLeader [March 13, 2022]

Overnighter on 21st August by Wolf_Larson [November 02, 2021]

crabbing by Glenn B [July 19, 2021]

Slieive Binnian Hike by Rugged Track [November 06, 2020]

Silent Valley by Binnianboy [June 28, 2020]

Is it safe... by Rugged Track [June 02, 2020]

You've got a mention... by NorthernSky [December 12, 2019]