Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Follow NI-Wild

Author Topic: Boots and jacket  (Read 4632 times)

Samm

• Top Poster
Boots and jacket
« on: July 10, 2011 »

I have two bits of kit for sale.  Firstly I have to regretably sell my lovely hiking boots.  They're a pair of Meindl Burma MFS (I think) size 7.  They're a great pair of boots, a few years old but worn reasonably infrequently as they have just never suited my feet and no amount of breaking them in could get them to conform to my oddly shaped feet! Vibram soles still in nearly new condition and fully waterproof.  A few natural signs of wear, scratches etc, but well looked after, cleaned and waxed regularly.  I also have a mens North Face Gore-tex jacket size L for sale.  No idea what name the jacket goes under but it is quite a few years old and worn no more than a handful of times.  It's grey/black and warm and waterproof, weighs in at around 900g.  I will post some photos tomorrow.  Price wise, they were both bought for between £150-200 and ideally I'd like £50 each and I'll even deliver (within reason!).  Negotiations will be entered into!

Samm

• Top Poster
Re: Boots and jacket
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011 »

I have two bits of kit for sale.  Firstly I have to regretably sell my lovely hiking boots.  They're a pair of Meindl Burma MFS (I think) size 7.  They're a great pair of boots, a few years old but worn reasonably infrequently as they have just never suited my feet and no amount of breaking them in could get them to conform to my oddly shaped feet! Vibram soles still in nearly new condition and fully waterproof.  A few natural signs of wear, scratches etc, but well looked after, cleaned and waxed regularly.  I also have a mens North Face Gore-tex jacket size L for sale.  No idea what name the jacket goes under but it is quite a few years old and worn no more than a handful of times.  It's grey/black and warm and waterproof, weighs in at around 900g.  I will post some photos tomorrow.  Price wise, they were both bought for between £150-200 and ideally I'd like £50 each and I'll even deliver (within reason!).  Negotiations will be entered into!

Finally got round to taking photos of my boots and jacket that I have for sale.  All reasonable offers accepted, bartering will be entered into if you have something that you're looking to swap!

Boots_1 by samm_77, on Flickr

Boots_2 by samm_77, on Flickr

Boots_4 by samm_77, on Flickr

Jacket_front by samm_77, on Flickr

Samm

• Top Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012 »

Tried selling some stuff a good while ago, but they never sold.  If anyone's interested then let me know before I try other means. No reasonable offer refused! More than happy for you to try before you buy too. Also got a dive belt for scuba diving that I'm looking rid of too, it's got about 20lb of lead weight on it and is a Beaver waist weight belt.

Lynda

• Has Camped With NI-Wild
  • Jr. Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012 »

Hi Samm, did you ever manage to sell those boots?  :)
They say when freedom is outlawed only the outlaws will be free....

Samm

• Top Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012 »

Hi Samm, did you ever manage to sell those boots?  :)

No. They're still about. You're more than welcome to try them for a bit if you want.

Bottom Sponsor

Recent Topics

Lough Shannagh by Scribble [March 22, 2023]

Where has everyone gone? by Glenn B [March 02, 2023]

Hello 👋🏻 by RedLeader [March 13, 2022]

Overnighter on 21st August by Wolf_Larson [November 02, 2021]

crabbing by Glenn B [July 19, 2021]

Slieive Binnian Hike by Rugged Track [November 06, 2020]

Silent Valley by Binnianboy [June 28, 2020]

Is it safe... by Rugged Track [June 02, 2020]

You've got a mention... by NorthernSky [December 12, 2019]

Hen Mountain Wild Camp by Rugged Track [November 28, 2019]