Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Follow NI-Wild

Author Topic: Magic Mount Outdoor  (Read 2496 times)

Samm

• Top Poster
Magic Mount Outdoor
« on: September 12, 2011 »

Has anyone ever had any dealings with Magic Mount Outdoor, a German company? I was hoping to get a very early Christmas present of an Exped Synmat UL 7 M before going off travelling next month. Unfortunately they seem to be sold out across most of Europe until new stock arrives next month. However, Google did manage to find the above shop who have them in stock. I am not familiar with German outdoor shops (!) so am a little cautious. If it seems too good to be true it often is! Just wondering if anyone else is more knowledgeable than me about German shops!?

Samm

• Top Poster
Re: Magic Mount Outdoor
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011 »

Well just in case anyone is looking for a recommendation for another reputable outdoor store.  I went and bit the bullet and ordered an Exped synmat UL 7 M from Magic Mount, a German store with an English website.  They seem to be the only shop in Europe who have them in stock at the moment.  Not only was the customer service first rate but they got it to me in no time and postage was cheaper than stuff that I'd recently ordered from Field and Trek in the UK!  And to cap it all they even put a bag of Haribo sweets in the package too!! :D

Bottom Sponsor

Recent Topics

Lough Shannagh by Scribble [March 22, 2023]

Where has everyone gone? by Glenn B [March 02, 2023]

Hello 👋🏻 by RedLeader [March 13, 2022]

Overnighter on 21st August by Wolf_Larson [November 02, 2021]

crabbing by Glenn B [July 19, 2021]

Slieive Binnian Hike by Rugged Track [November 06, 2020]

Silent Valley by Binnianboy [June 28, 2020]

Is it safe... by Rugged Track [June 02, 2020]

You've got a mention... by NorthernSky [December 12, 2019]

Hen Mountain Wild Camp by Rugged Track [November 28, 2019]