Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Follow NI-Wild

Author Topic: Vango Force 10 Vortex 300 Review  (Read 4863 times)

MrBushcraftSurvival

• Newbie Poster
  • Do it all, and a little more.
    • MrBushcraftSurvival
Vango Force 10 Vortex 300 Review
« on: November 23, 2014 »

Hey guys, I haven't been on this site for ages but I just wanted to let you all know that I have started to upload onto my channel again. I stopped for a while but have found a bit more time to make videos and I am going to try to upload more regularly. This video was made on the saddle between Donard and Commedagh after an overnight wild camp from the 22nd November 2014 to the 23rd November 2014. If any of you were up then maybe you even saw me make it, and by the way, thank you to the hikers who woke us up at 6:20 am when we were trying to get some sleep! lol :p There must have been about 20 or 30 of them, at least thats what it sounded like!  :)

Please support my videos and channel because I do this for the fun of it and it is always great when people enjoy my videos!

I will try to upload a bit more regularly from now on if I can, thats all from me for now, maybe I will meet a few of you on the track!

MrBushcraftSurvival
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014 by MrBushcraftSurvival »
Go a step further, challenge yourself, push yourself just that little bit harder.

LandyLiam

• Global Moderator
  • Hero Poster
    • Team BLRC
Re: Vango Force 10 Vortex 300 Review
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014 »

Thanks for that MrBS, it would be good to add some more info such as weight and price. You could also add a video of it in some extreme conditions to show the benefit of geodesic design, Tom Heaney has some good videos like that on youtube.
think outside, no box required

MrBushcraftSurvival

• Newbie Poster
    • MrBushcraftSurvival
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014 »

Thanks for that MrBS, it would be good to add some more info such as weight and price. You could also add a video of it in some extreme conditions to show the benefit of geodesic design, Tom Heaney has some good videos like that on youtube.

The specs are at the end of the video, but the price varies. I will keep that in mind though when making my next video. Maybe I will make another video of it next time I am in extreme conditions to show it off a bit more but thanks for the feedback anyway.
Go a step further, challenge yourself, push yourself just that little bit harder.

LandyLiam

• Global Moderator
  • Hero Poster
    • Team BLRC
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2014 »

The specs are at the end of the video,
oops, my mistake, was just listening rather than looking  :-[
think outside, no box required

MrBushcraftSurvival

• Newbie Poster
    • MrBushcraftSurvival
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014 »

No problem mate, I should maybe put them at the start of the video instead because then it will be on of the first things people see, but it's fine anyway :) hope you enjoyed it though

Bottom Sponsor

Recent Topics

Lough Shannagh by Scribble [March 22, 2023]

Where has everyone gone? by Glenn B [March 02, 2023]

Hello 👋🏻 by RedLeader [March 13, 2022]

Overnighter on 21st August by Wolf_Larson [November 02, 2021]

crabbing by Glenn B [July 19, 2021]

Slieive Binnian Hike by Rugged Track [November 06, 2020]

Silent Valley by Binnianboy [June 28, 2020]

Is it safe... by Rugged Track [June 02, 2020]

You've got a mention... by NorthernSky [December 12, 2019]

Hen Mountain Wild Camp by Rugged Track [November 28, 2019]