Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Follow NI-Wild

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Iron Maiden Aug 2011  (Read 9633 times)

chris

• Has Camped With NI-Wild
  • Hero Poster
Re: Iron Maiden Aug 2011
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2010 »

am i the only one who likes the trooper!?

suspectmonkey

• Global Moderator
  • Hero Poster
    • Jon Patterson Outdoors
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2010 »

Both Powerslave and The Trooper were awesome on the Flight 666 DVD.  Can't beat Fear of the Dark though :)

I'd love to go, but I kinda stopped going to concerts when they started costing more than £30 ::)

VMCC

• Top Poster
    • Northern Ireland Camping Forum
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2010 »

I can't go, the tickets are (I believe) £46. Now there's me, a thirteen year old and a fourteen year old who all want to go and at £150 quid before diesel it's getting pretty rough.

I took the kids to see Judas Priest to give them a taste of their first 'proper concert' got a few weird looks for bringing two kiddies along.

RedLeader

• Hero Poster
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2010 »

I was at the Testament / Megadeth / Judas Priest concert in the Odyssey and it was pretty awesome. It's quite a child friendly spot and had no probs taking a 12 year old to see Metallica.

I can't go, the tickets are (I believe) £46. Now there's me, a thirteen year old and a fourteen year old who all want to go and at £150 quid before diesel it's getting pretty rough.

I took the kids to see Judas Priest to give them a taste of their first 'proper concert' got a few weird looks for bringing two kiddies along.

whoRya

• Hero Poster
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2010 »

Both Powerslave and The Trooper were awesome on the Flight 666 DVD.  Can't beat Fear of the Dark though :)

I'd love to go, but I kinda stopped going to concerts when they started costing more than £30 ::)

See the opening of the Odyssey Arena for the price hike.

Judas Priest and Megadeth (separately) in the Ulster Hall, that's a proper venue.
"Not all those who wander are lost."

VMCC

• Top Poster
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2010 »

I was at the Testament / Megadeth / Judas Priest concert in the Odyssey and it was pretty awesome. It's quite a child friendly spot and had no probs taking a 12 year old to see Metallica.

If you get the chance go to the Diamond Rock Club in Ahoghill, some great bands like Last Known Addiction, Jaded Sun etc in a nice small venue. I'm not keen on big concerts now, prefering the small gigs instead. There are some folks who bring their teenage kids along, I'm one of them. It's not uncommon to see Dad and son both sporting identical ACDC t-shirts at the Diamond.

RedLeader

• Hero Poster
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2010 »

The Diamond Rock Club has been on our list for a while, it's just a pain to get home to Belfast from.

If you get the chance go to the Diamond Rock Club in Ahoghill, some great bands like Last Known Addiction, Jaded Sun etc in a nice small venue. I'm not keen on big concerts now, prefering the small gigs instead. There are some folks who bring their teenage kids along, I'm one of them. It's not uncommon to see Dad and son both sporting identical ACDC t-shirts at the Diamond.

VMCC

• Top Poster
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2010 »

Derwin (guy who runs it) ran a bus from Belfast at last weekends Winterfest. You can get in touch via facebook or myspace. He'd bother filling the bus the last time...I think there was a couple of no shows.
Pages: 1 [2]

Bottom Sponsor

Recent Topics

Lough Shannagh by Scribble [March 22, 2023]

Where has everyone gone? by Glenn B [March 02, 2023]

Hello 👋🏻 by RedLeader [March 13, 2022]

Overnighter on 21st August by Wolf_Larson [November 02, 2021]

crabbing by Glenn B [July 19, 2021]

Slieive Binnian Hike by Rugged Track [November 06, 2020]

Silent Valley by Binnianboy [June 28, 2020]

Is it safe... by Rugged Track [June 02, 2020]

You've got a mention... by NorthernSky [December 12, 2019]