Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Guest Information

This forum is intended as a meeting place for anyone from Northern Ireland interested in outdoor activities. Everyone's welcome and we're family friendly covering just about anything on land and sea. Members organise events regularly and there's always plenty of chat on all aspects of outdoor life in Northern Ireland and you'll get plenty of information on any topic that takes your interest.

Not all sections are available to non-members so click here to sign up for free today and join us for some outdoors fun!

Click here for basic information on the forum and here for how to post events.

Follow NI-Wild

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
 on: December 04, 2019 
Started by Doctor Who - Last post by Gub
22nd is the winter solstice... I would be happy to hike and camp!

on: December 04, 2019 
Started by Doctor Who - Last post by RedLeader
I could potentially make a dander on Sun 22nd but I'll not know until close to the time.

on: November 30, 2019 
Started by Doctor Who - Last post by Glenn B
Great idea Liam unfortunately I'm going too have to wince out as I've family commitments that day. They get in the road of all my fun (tisk tisk)  :)

on: November 28, 2019 
Started by Doctor Who - Last post by Rugged Track
How about about a Christmas hike instead ,will still give us a chance to catch up with old friends and meet some new. Maybe a wee walk up the Annalong Valley and take in the caves at Percy Bysshe & Cove for a bit of craic, followed by a good feed at Carrick Little Cottage. I'll throw this out there and say Sunday 22nd December meeting at Carrick Little car park at 11am.

That's a fine idea Liam.  I think I am busy that day with family stuff but I'm checking if my wife to see if I will give me a pass out!  I'm working on it!

Started by Doctor Who - Last post by Rugged Track
Hopefully there will no one next year with any luck.
Have you checked out my videos on the last 2 Christmas camps (in snow and in rain)?  Great craic, great food, great people, great camps......hopefully they will happen again!

Started by Rugged Track - Last post by Rugged Track
Wow? Kind of jealous to be honest have never done a hammock camp! Been wild camping over England and Scotland years ago have hardly been out at all in Northern Ireland/Ireland.

It was my first hammock camp as I am usually a tent dweller!!  Annalong wood as good trees for the hammocks, we were meant to go back last Saturday night and repeat but the trip fell apart a few days before as others were too busy.  Thanks

Started by Rugged Track - Last post by Rugged Track
Wowww! Looks like a great wee trip... only thing missing was a few cheeky drinks lol

Thanks theRABman, if you look closely around fire there is a cheeky hip/ flask involved and another off camera  ;D

Started by Doctor Who - Last post by LandyLiam
How about about a Christmas hike instead ,will still give us a chance to catch up with old friends and meet some new. Maybe a wee walk up the Annalong Valley and take in the caves at Percy Bysshe & Cove for a bit of craic, followed by a good feed at Carrick Little Cottage. I'll throw this out there and say Sunday 22nd December meeting at Carrick Little car park at 11am.

on: November 27, 2019 
Started by Rugged Track - Last post by theRABman
Wowww! Looks like a great wee trip... only thing missing was a few cheeky drinks lol

on: November 27, 2019 
Started by Rugged Track - Last post by theRABman
Wow? Kind of jealous to be honest have never done a hammock camp! Been wild camping over England and Scotland years ago have hardly been out at all in Northern Ireland/Ireland.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Bottom Sponsor

Recent Topics

Lough Shannagh by Scribble [March 22, 2023]

Where has everyone gone? by Glenn B [March 02, 2023]

Hello 👋🏻 by RedLeader [March 13, 2022]

Overnighter on 21st August by Wolf_Larson [November 02, 2021]

crabbing by Glenn B [July 19, 2021]

Slieive Binnian Hike by Rugged Track [November 06, 2020]

Silent Valley by Binnianboy [June 28, 2020]

Is it safe... by Rugged Track [June 02, 2020]

You've got a mention... by NorthernSky [December 12, 2019]