Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Guest Information

This forum is intended as a meeting place for anyone from Northern Ireland interested in outdoor activities. Everyone's welcome and we're family friendly covering just about anything on land and sea. Members organise events regularly and there's always plenty of chat on all aspects of outdoor life in Northern Ireland and you'll get plenty of information on any topic that takes your interest.

Not all sections are available to non-members so click here to sign up for free today and join us for some outdoors fun!

Click here for basic information on the forum and here for how to post events.

Forum News

Upcoming Events

There are currently no events in the next 30 days.
Some events are only visible to members. Click here to register for free

Follow NI-Wild

Tweets

Contact us if you would like added to this feed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: July 22, 2017 
Started by Darran - Last post by Darran
I was intending to post this sooner, but a few weekends ago some friends and I came across this tip at Spinkwee river. The place was an absolute mess. It seemed to have been done very recently. Does anybody know anything about this or if the area has been cleaned up since?

on: July 22, 2017 
Started by specimanYak - Last post by Darran
Class video!

on: July 20, 2017 
Started by Katie - Last post by Glenn B
Hi and welcome.

Started by Katie - Last post by specimanYak
Welcome to the forum Katie. I was around Corragh recently myself, beautiful views of the valley from there and a great place to set-up camp.

Started by specimanYak - Last post by specimanYak
Thanks J, the weather's back to normal now so it's good to have a video of how good it was.

Some fantastic pics there. Looks like you got some lovely weather despite the wind.

Started by Katie - Last post by Katie
Hello!

I'm Katie, living in Portadown whilst I write my thesis (it's hell)...try to get out for reasonable hikes with the dog at least once a week. Really enjoy wild camping too. Had a lovely camp on Corragh recently.
I'm so interested in learning to climb and kayak. I've done a tiny bit of both. Interested in most things outdoorsy    ;D

Started by specimanYak - Last post by RedLeader
Some fantastic pics there. Looks like you got some lovely weather despite the wind.

on: July 18, 2017 
Started by specimanYak - Last post by specimanYak
The weather was splendid and the clear skies gave exceptional views. The ground's fairly hard up there so I used thin needle spike pegs and a few heavy rocks that were lying around set on top of each peg to keep them in.

You got great weather there 'Yak, looks like a great camp.  Did you find it easy enough to get pitched on the ground there?

on: July 18, 2017 
Started by specimanYak - Last post by whoRya
You got great weather there 'Yak, looks like a great camp.  Did you find it easy enough to get pitched on the ground there?

on: July 17, 2017 
Started by admin - Last post by whoRya
Great to see an example of another tent available.  Those Naturehikes seem to be great value.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Bottom Sponsor

Recent Topics

Mess at Spinkwee by Darran [July 22, 2017]

Slieve Donard camp 11.07.17 by Darran [July 22, 2017]

Hello! by Glenn B [July 20, 2017]

Tent Reviews by whoRya [July 17, 2017]

Hiya. by Glenn B [July 06, 2017]

Alpkit Brukit mod by NorthernSky [July 05, 2017]

Cheap hiking boots by Fred [July 04, 2017]

Hi All by whoRya [June 27, 2017]

Family gear by RedLeader [June 26, 2017]