Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Guest Information

This forum is intended as a meeting place for anyone from Northern Ireland interested in outdoor activities. Everyone's welcome and we're family friendly covering just about anything on land and sea. Members organise events regularly and there's always plenty of chat on all aspects of outdoor life in Northern Ireland and you'll get plenty of information on any topic that takes your interest.

Not all sections are available to non-members so click here to sign up for free today and join us for some outdoors fun!

Click here for basic information on the forum and here for how to post events.

Forum News

Upcoming Events

There are currently no events in the next 30 days.
Some events are only visible to members. Click here to register for free

Follow NI-Wild

Tweets

Contact us if you would like added to this feed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: April 29, 2017 
Started by torp - Last post by torp
Interesting that the warden came by, hopefully when he saw you left the place tidy he'll not bother you again. Do you know who owns the land? I daresay you're not supposed to camp there but you'd like to think they'd show a bit of discretion. Isn't like you were a teen guzzling alcopops and causing a nuisance.

Just a chill out mate even had the grand kids up for a couple of hours ;) crying match when they had to get of the hammock though, the wee man screamed the place down ( it was nice and quiet when he left :D).
Did get approached by a warden on horse back who wasn't too pleasant in his manner and seemed to think we weren't allowed to camp there, but after a chat he just seemed more interested in us not leaving a mess or litter ;)
I said the only that would be left in view would be our fire surround as per the photo's and as usual left no other traces (except the alcopops and the bag of dirty mags) ;D ;D ;)

on: April 28, 2017 
Started by torp - Last post by RedLeader
Interesting that the warden came by, hopefully when he saw you left the place tidy he'll not bother you again. Do you know who owns the land? I daresay you're not supposed to camp there but you'd like to think they'd show a bit of discretion. Isn't like you were a teen guzzling alcopops and causing a nuisance.

Just a chill out mate even had the grand kids up for a couple of hours ;) crying match when they had to get of the hammock though, the wee man screamed the place down ( it was nice and quiet when he left :D).
Did get approached by a warden on horse back who wasn't too pleasant in his manner and seemed to think we weren't allowed to camp there, but after a chat he just seemed more interested in us not leaving a mess or litter ;)

on: April 27, 2017 
Thanks mika but am grand ty ;D

Description:

Stainless steel, anti-rust and strong durability
    Strong heat resistance and load bearing capacity
    Firm and steady frame holding, safer for use
    Can hold up to 5kg firewood, steel net in high robustness
    Just insert connecting buckle into holes, easy and convenient for use
    With storage sack, easy to carry around
    Suitable for outdoor camping, hiking, BBQ, survival etc.

no probs Jonno anywhere you would like to go? if you can make ;)

That's an interesting idea, I've never seen anything like that before. Wonder would it take the heat + weight okay?

Fantastic, looks like a great trip. You get up to much while you were up there or just chilling out?

Started by spin - Last post by RedLeader
Just get up there and have a cleanup yourselves. As whoRya said, if you speak to Mourne Heritage they would probably supply some bags and take the litter you collect off your hands.

Well done for taking action!

I'm defo out of action the weekend of the 27/28 but the weekend before might suit, I'll not know until closer to the time.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Bottom Sponsor

Recent Topics