Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Follow NI-Wild

Author Topic: Banshee 300 to go....  (Read 5663 times)

Revsi75

• Newbie Poster
Banshee 300 to go....
« on: November 05, 2015 »

Hey guys,
How's everyone doing?

If anyone would be interested or would know of anyone wanting a 2014 Banshee 300 for £60.
Only been used 4 or 5 times on a few wild camps. There are very few dirty marks on this tent that you wouldn't even know were there.
I've attached a coupe of photos, other than the scenery.... there not much different to that in the ads.  :D

As much a I do like this tent it's just a tad too big. So I'll be going for the 200 instead. I can't fault these Banshees at all, there outstanding and hold up well to our fabulous weather!!!

PM me if you would be interested.
What ever our wandering our happiness will always be found within a narrow compass, and in the middle of the objects more immediately within our reach.

RedLeader

• Has Camped With NI-Wild
  • Hero Poster
Re: Banshee 300 to go....
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015 »

I have a Banshee 300, brilliant tent. Bought one years ago, sold it, missed it, bought another  8)

Revsi75

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015 »

I have a Banshee 300, brilliant tent. Bought one years ago, sold it, missed it, bought another  8)

LOL I know what you mean. It's roomy, it's versatile and the good thing is it has a double door. Which means you are not getting too, cosy with the other person  :o

But I'm still in 2 minds as to whether to get the 200 or the zephyros 2  ??? ??? ???

PS folks the tent is actually a 2013 and not 14 as I remembered. Ole age and all that LMAO
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015 by Revsi75 »
What ever our wandering our happiness will always be found within a narrow compass, and in the middle of the objects more immediately within our reach.

RedLeader

• Hero Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2015 »

I had a Zephyros a few years ago, was one of the early ones. I was not impressed with it, sold it fairly quickly.

LOL I know what you mean. It's roomy, it's versatile and the good thing is it has a double door. Which means you are not getting too, cosy with the other person  :o

But I'm still in 2 minds as to whether to get the 200 or the zephyros 2  ??? ??? ???

PS folks the tent is actually a 2013 and not 14 as I remembered. Ole age and all that LMAO

Revsi75

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015 »

Really?! I would of thought that given who their made by the qualty would be next to outstanding. But there you go. In all honesty, I will probably end with a banshee 200. Just something about them  ;D

RedLeader

• Hero Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2015 »

Pretty much what I assumed but I defo offloaded it fairly quickly. Though I can't actually remember what my main beef was.

Really?! I would of thought that given who their made by the qualty would be next to outstanding. But there you go. In all honesty, I will probably end with a banshee 200. Just something about them  ;D

Revsi75

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2015 »

Could it have been the lack of space to cook your beef? LOL

Sorry crap joke  :(

RedLeader

• Hero Poster
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2015 »

::)

Could it have been the lack of space to cook your beef? LOL

Sorry crap joke  :(

Revsi75

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2015 »

Update folks on this post.

Sorry but the tent is now sold and had gone to a great fella.

seanbranagh

• Top Poster
    • branagh.ie
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2015 »

Thank you  :)
I look forward to making use of it once I convince my better half that she wants to spend a night in the Mournes, lol.
They're absolutely fantastic tents, the Vango Banshees, judging by what my new 200 survived on Donard summit early Sunday morning.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015 by seanbranagh »

Bottom Sponsor

Recent Topics

Lough Shannagh by Scribble [March 22, 2023]

Where has everyone gone? by Glenn B [March 02, 2023]

Hello 👋🏻 by RedLeader [March 13, 2022]

Overnighter on 21st August by Wolf_Larson [November 02, 2021]

crabbing by Glenn B [July 19, 2021]

Slieive Binnian Hike by Rugged Track [November 06, 2020]

Silent Valley by Binnianboy [June 28, 2020]

Is it safe... by Rugged Track [June 02, 2020]

You've got a mention... by NorthernSky [December 12, 2019]