Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Guest Information

This forum is intended as a meeting place for anyone from Northern Ireland interested in outdoor activities. Everyone's welcome and we're family friendly covering just about anything on land and sea. Members organise events regularly and there's always plenty of chat on all aspects of outdoor life in Northern Ireland and you'll get plenty of information on any topic that takes your interest.

Not all sections are available to non-members so click here to sign up for free today and join us for some outdoors fun!

Click here for basic information on the forum and here for how to post events.

Forum News

Upcoming Events

There are currently no events in the next 30 days.
Some events are only visible to members. Click here to register for free

Follow NI-Wild

Tweets

Contact us if you would like added to this feed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: December 11, 2017 
Started by RedLeader - Last post by Rumblebum
Another brilliant Christmas camp folks!

Well done to all who braved that crazy weather to put that feast together, you're all mad in the head!  :D

I'd just like to suggest that we don't put soooo much wine in the gravy next year, it left me in tatters the next day!  ;D

Hopefully il get to see you all again soon.

RB.

Started by RedLeader - Last post by NIPupper
lovely night. cheers everyone.

Started by NIPupper - Last post by Rugged Track
Great to see the video of the camp and meet you. I left my camera on the wall of the Car park and phoned the car park guy who went down and found it for me! Went I get the camera back I will try and get some footage up.

Started by RedLeader - Last post by torp
Some crackers in there Dowser and yes great feast by the way am not fat I just had 63 layers of clothing on to keep warm lol ;D ;D ;D

Started by RedLeader - Last post by Glenn B
Loving the photies with everything going on I only managed to take a few rushed ones and they're wick..  ??? ???

Started by RedLeader - Last post by Rugged Track
Excellent to finally meet you all at the camp. Such a good night. Thank's to all involved. Great photos Dowser.

Started by RedLeader - Last post by Dowser
Yeeeoooooo, what a Christmas Camp, and set in a Winter Wonderland backdrop  :D

Top nosh everybody... Thank you one and all for making it happen so successfully yet again.

As always, here's a few memories just in case yours are a bit blurry:

8)

Started by NIPupper - Last post by RedLeader
Great to meet you. Was definitely a great day for a bit of hiking in the Mournes, we don't often see snow like that, have to make the most of it  8)

Started by NIPupper - Last post by Glenn B
Nice too see you made the most of the weather on Sunday where as most of us just made a dash for the cars and home..

Started by RedLeader - Last post by Darran
I'm sorry now that I didn't end up joining you. The idea of a hot shower after the days dander was just too appealing! I hope all went well!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Bottom Sponsor