Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Follow NI-Wild

Author Topic: Keith Foskett - free kindle download-expires 03 May 16  (Read 2560 times)

whoRya

• Has Camped With NI-Wild
  • Hero Poster

Keith Foskett describes himself on his website like this:

I am a long distance hiker, and indeed a short distance one as well. I have published articles for several magazines – Country Walking, Trail, Outdoor Enthusiast, The Great Outdoors and Adventure Travel. My books include The Journey in Between, an account of my 1,000 mile hike on El Camino de Santiago, The Last Englishman about my 2,650 mile adventure on The Pacific Crest Trail. My latest book and Appalachian Trail memoir, Balancing on Blue, was released in 2015.

Well you can download his book The Journey in Between about El Camino on to a kindle for free today.  Here is the link to his website.

When the link on his site took me to Amazon there were two download options for purchase.  One was linked to Kindle unlimited (like Prime) but the other option of 'buy' was the free one with no sign up required.  Obviously it is your responsibility to make sure it completes without a cost (check your basket).  Hurry up it expires today.  I only just noticed it this evening and grabbed it.
"Not all those who wander are lost."

Bottom Sponsor

Recent Topics

Lough Shannagh by Scribble [March 22, 2023]

Where has everyone gone? by Glenn B [March 02, 2023]

Hello 👋🏻 by RedLeader [March 13, 2022]

Overnighter on 21st August by Wolf_Larson [November 02, 2021]

crabbing by Glenn B [July 19, 2021]

Slieive Binnian Hike by Rugged Track [November 06, 2020]

Silent Valley by Binnianboy [June 28, 2020]

Is it safe... by Rugged Track [June 02, 2020]

You've got a mention... by NorthernSky [December 12, 2019]