Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Follow NI-Wild

Author Topic: Kodak Sport C135  (Read 3906 times)

Dowser

• Global Moderator
  • Hero Poster
Kodak Sport C135
« on: January 26, 2012 »

I pre-ordered this camera a couple of days ago, primarily for going on holiday at Easter to take with me Snorkling and Diving, but I reckon it could also remove the stress, and constant worry of carrying a £400 camera in the hills when it is chucking it down or when Kayaking or Caving.  Lots of uses when you think about it really.

I know I have missed hundreds of photo opportunities just because I wasn't taking my digital camera out of my bag in the rain.  And lets face it... It rains a lot over here!!!

I have the C135 on pre-order, because it's replacing a previous model (Kodak Sport C123),  But as soon as I get it in March I will put it through it's paces and post a review with a few sample photos.

I'll not deny it... I am quite excited about getting my hands on this, but the low price does make me wonder about the quality.  Time will tell  ;)

Here's a bit of info about it:

Click for larger image and other views

Technical Details

:) Waterproof upto 16ft/5m and dustproof, the perfect holiday companion for beach or pool
    :) Kodak’s Share Button makes it simple to share photos or videos with friends on FACEBOOK
    :) 14 Megapixels digital camera with fixed zoom and large 2.4 inch bright LCD screen
    :) Built in flash along with dedicated underwater mode delivers true to life colours
    :) Keep things fresh with fun scene and colour modes plus continuous VGA video recording

Manufacturer's Description

The sporty camera that makes a big splash

Introducing the KODAK EASYSHARE SPORT Camera C135 - a waterproof, dustproof camera that can shoot video and 14 MP pictures up to 16 ft. underwater. Features Kodak's Share button and supports the optional Eye-Fi Card (sold separately) for wirelessly uploading photos to FACEBOOK, Email, and KODAK Gallery.

Available from Amazon for £59

8)
If You don't Climb the Mountain, You can't
See the View

Spud

• Has Camped With NI-Wild
  • Hero Poster
  • "I'd rather be camping"
Re: Kodak Sport C135
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012 »

Looks a good job dowser, sure for that price you couldn't go wrong! Look forward to hearing more when you get it !

Bottom Sponsor

Recent Topics

Lough Shannagh by Scribble [March 22, 2023]

Where has everyone gone? by Glenn B [March 02, 2023]

Hello 👋🏻 by RedLeader [March 13, 2022]

Overnighter on 21st August by Wolf_Larson [November 02, 2021]

crabbing by Glenn B [July 19, 2021]

Slieive Binnian Hike by Rugged Track [November 06, 2020]

Silent Valley by Binnianboy [June 28, 2020]

Is it safe... by Rugged Track [June 02, 2020]

You've got a mention... by NorthernSky [December 12, 2019]

Hen Mountain Wild Camp by Rugged Track [November 28, 2019]